All guests must register in the office. Violators will be considered trespassing on private property and subject to immediate removal and prosecution.
1. All alcoholic beverages, if consumed, MUST remain on your campsite. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed in the pavilions or any other buildings.
2. Please be considerate of other campers. Noise has no boundaries. Quiet time in the park is from 10:00 pm until 8:00 am Sunday through Thursday. Friday and Saturday nights are 12:00 midnight until 8:00 am Foul, loud obnoxious language or any behavior of this type shall not be permitted. Anyone creating a disturbance will be asked to leave the park and may be subject to legal prosecution.
3. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian in the park with them at all times. All persons under the age of 18 shall be on a campsite with adult supervision at 11:00 pm or 1/2 hour after the last scheduled activity has ended.
4. Jellystone Park requires at least one person in a rental party to be 21 years old.
5. Proper clothing needs to be worn at all times.
6. Pets must be attended to and under control at all times by a responsible person. All pets must also be kept quiet. Owners will be responsible for any fines given to loud, disturbing animals. Any pets, other than service animals will not be permitted in any building, beach area, pool areas, or playground. Animal waste must be disposed of properly. There are several waste disposal centers located throughout the park. All dogs must have current rabies vaccination tags displayed. Exotic, vicious or dangerous pets and animals are not permitted in the park.
7. Swimming pools are for registered guests only. No lifeguards are on duty and all swimmers swim at their own risk. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Loud and obnoxious behavior will not be permitted. Proper swimming attire must be worn at all times. NO CUT-OFFS. Absolutely no diving, running or rough play will be allowed. Food, alcohol or other drinks are not permitted in the pool area. DO not play with safety equipment. Report any unsafe condition to the ranger station immediately. Smoking is prohibited.
8. Place garbage in plastic bags and deposit them in the dumpsters located throughout the park. Do not place lawn waste, tree branches or any appliances in or near the dumpsters. Please do not put any hot coals or any burning items in the dumpsters.
9. Overnight guests are not permitted to bring or operate any unlicensed motorized vehicles in the park including golf carts. Privately owned golf carts, other than by property owners are not permitted in the park. Only golf carts authorized in writing by Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park are permitted to be operated on park property by overnight guests. Member vehicles must display yearly permits and lot numbers on both front and rear of at least 2 inches in height. Children under 114 may not operate any motorized vehicle without an adult seated next to them. Children age 14 or an individual without a valid driver’s license may operate a vehicle only with a park issued permit obtained from the office. Vehicles may carry only the number of persons to which the vehicle was designed for, and all persons must be seated at all times while it is in motion. Lights, both front and rear, and of proper intensity must be operating after dark. All 3 or 4 wheeled ATV’s, go-karts, crotch or pocket rockets, amphibious vehicles and similar type vehicles, vehicles with seats lower than 20 inches to the ground are prohibited. Noisy, and/or other vehicles creating a nuisance or vehicles deemed unsafe shall also be prohibited. Due to insurance regulations, all skateboards, rollerblades and 2 wheeled scooters are prohibited from the park. Failure to abide by the regulations may result in driving privileges being suspended and/or a citation and fine being issued. Any operator of a motorized vehicle in excess of a 50cc motor is required to have a state issued operator’s license with a motorcycle endorsement as required by the State of Indiana.
10. The openly carrying of firearms other than by law enforcement personnel is prohibited in the park.